Not yet registered?
Idea givers Information
Are you looking for new ways to show your potential and creativity and put your ideas into action?
Innovationskraftwerk.de is an "ideation" platform for bright, visionary, forward-looking individuals. Regardless of your particular field of expertise, you can use Innovationskraftwerk.de to contact a wide spectrum of companies, organisations and institutions, bring your creativity to their attention and deploy it in the service of an innovative solution. Fresh brains and open minds are often the best sources of solutions!
The platform is not only fun to use and a fount of contacts for the future; it may also bring you financial reward for your best ideas. The key, underlying idea is that, through your support and commitment, you will be showing once again, if proof be needed, that Germany is the "Land of Ideas".
Taking part is simple. After registering you will be able to post your idea or potential solution under the question that sparks your interest. After a set period of time has elapsed, the best ideas are selected, rewarded and implemented where possible.
How it works:
1) Companies, organisations and institutions post details of their requirements in the "Innovations" section.
2) As an idea giver you present your innovative solution. It is your decision whether to post a short outline or a detailed description. And if you can already feel a brainwave coming on, just click the 'Brainwaves' tab on the right margin and note down the idea for later.
3) You can score and comment on the other ideas grouped under the 'ALL IDEAS' tab and get inspiration. Your ideas are scored and commented on, too. Quite an experience!
4) All ideas are studied and scored by the idea seekers. Awards are given for the best ideas. Most innovation competitions also result in useful invitations, contacts and further recognition.
5) And if you have questions or comments relating to the platform, idea competitions or issues raised by idea seekers, you can post these in the FORUM.
Details of entry conditions are listed in the respective competitions and in our Terms and Conditions.
We eagerly await your ideas!